Medical Ozone in Oakland, CA
Medical Ozone Treatment in Oakland, CA
Helps Stress, Enhances Healing, Increases Energy
Why Use Medical Ozone
Everything in the universe is electromagnetic: +/- charges. Ozone is an electron-deficient molecule. Ozone is made from oxygen, O2 and becomes O3 = highly reactive. Ozone steals electrons from anything that can’t defend itself against it: virus, fungus, yeast, mold, bacteria, parasites, toxins, harmful free radicals can’t defend and combines with ozone and either destroys it or eliminates it from the body.
03 is not a guided-missile, therefore it will enter the body and go after anything present and destroy it.
Ozone will also interact with pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals yet these are relatively minute as per the volume of blood (~400ml). Therefore, typically there are no negative changes, but rather synergistic.
Just like any other medication you’ve used repetition is King. When have you ever given one dose of any medication and gotten rid of the problem? Often we take medication several times a day for weeks, months, years. Therefore, we need to do ozone therapy more frequently to get rid of the problem. Oftentimes, three to four times a week is the minimum.
Need 3 hours between treatments to make it safe. Ozone enters your body and lasts for approximately 10 minutes and promotes glutathione production when it meets with proteins in your blood.
Ozone creates reactive oxygen species: alkenes, alkynes, super oxygen ions, peroxides, peroxiles. Ozone also creates lipid oxidation products: Alpha Beta interferon, il 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, TNcF. It is like a vitamin bottle in the body for a couple of hours. Needs approximately one hour for waste removal to avoid herxheimer reaction. Therefore, you can do two treatments a day, 6 days a week = 12 in a week.
4 Standards Defining Medical Ozone is Safe
- Ozone generators that are compliant and certified to strict quality and safety operational guidelines
- Use a closed system that prevents any residue of medical ozone from escaping during the production of medical ozone
- Professionals use specific standard operating procedures for the collection of medical ozone
- Use define protocols to apply medical ozone
Properties of using medical ozone
- Medical ozone has the ability to destroy bacteria, viruses, fungi and pathogens by oxidizing the membrane thereby destroying the pathogen’s DNA
- Boosting oxygen and energy – Medical ozone activates RBC metabolism. It binds to RBCs and improves the release from the RBC to the tissue where it is actively needed. At the same time increases the production of ATP, the energy required by the RBC to perform their function. Medical ozone increases the capacity to become more flexible improving their ability to get into the peripheral and microvascular spaces. Therefore, more oxygen circulating the body, more oxygen getting to the tissues in our body thereby optimizing all our metabolic functions.
- Boosting and Balancing our Immunity – medical ozone activates the immune system by stimulating special messenger cells that communicate with the immune system and thus boosting or modulating our
- response. When our immune system is low it will provide added support to our immunity. In the case of autoimmune responses, it will help bring our immune system back into balance.
- Protects us from Oxidative Stress – medical ozone helps prevent oxidative stress by regulating our anti-oxidant enzymes already involved in neutralizing the effects of oxidative stress. Medical ozone helps to regulate the antioxidant enzymes and reduces the impact of oxidative stress on our body.
Medical Ozone can:
- Increase our resilience to stress
- Increase energy
- Increase stamina throughout the day
- Enhances sleep patterns
- Improves memory
- Increases our rate of recovery from chronic symptoms
- Once in recovery, is aids the body to heal itself – thus preventative
Good health depends on the oxidation of sugars and carbs. Oxidation is central to
Oxidation reactions in the body include
- Breathing + oxidation (air) = waste gas (farts, burps)
- Drinking + oxidation (water) = liquid toxins (sweat, urine)
- Eating + oxidation (food) = solid waste (poop, feces)
Increased O2 in the body will increase metabolic, systemic, circulation processes.
Insufficient O2 symptoms include:
Hypoxia / O2 starvation
O2 starvation degenerative disease affects include:
Type 2 diabetes
In nature, ozone is associated with lightning. Lightning (UV light) splits O2, this free O then attaches to is separate O2 creating a volatile and ephemeral O3. You can smell a O3 after a storm.
Ozone (O3) will
- Kill off bacteria, viruses, pathogens
- Enhance cellular energy (eg. campfire)
Ozone is best used with
- Amino acids
To help detoxify from the liver. Antioxidants can also be used when not administering ozone to help limit inflammation
Uses of ozone
Herpes I, II
Lou Gehrig’s disease
Hep B, C
All AI dxs
- Stay well hydrated for the full effect. This is important for blood volume. Helps with microvascularization issues. Helps with the elimination of waste from the body
- Vitamin C – Take two stomach/bowel tolerance. Vitamin C Is actually a coenzyme not a vitamin. Necessary for cellular actions in every cell of the body. Alleviates oxidative stress. Helps with vein repair.
- Use spore-based probiotics